- As a 60% keyboard, Anne Pro 2 can save space on your desktop, but at the same time achieve what the 104 keyboards can do with the macro function provided by Obinskit and the tap layer supported by Magic FN, including the arrow key function.
- Custom static, as well as dynamic RGB backlighting schemes, are implemented through Obinskit.
- Highly expandable with a wide range of custom keycaps
- Multiple available switch options with up to 70 million keystrokes of life.
- We offer 3-5 days delivery, 1-year quality warranty, and strong customer support
- We currently support shipped to United States, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand.
Double FN key(FN1/FN2)
Intelligent "Tap Key" and "Fn" function
Built-in large capacity onboard memory
Built in 1900mAh
Built-in on/off switch to conserve battery power
Double-shot PBT keycaps
Dual Mode, USB Wired (Windows 7/8/10, for Mac, Linux) , LE5.0 (Windows 7/8/10, IOS, Android, Mac and Linux)
Love the Anne Pro 2 but miss the flexibility of using a QMK compatible board? No problem. All keys on the keyboard can be remapped to become any key you want. Download
In the Box
Anne Pro 2 Keyboard x1
USB-C Cable x 1
Colored Modifier Keycaps x 11
Wire Keycap Puller x 1
Quick start instruction manual x1
Don't settle for a regular keyboard
Get to know Obinskit, our customization software
Each key is individually addressable and dynamic lighting effects can be programmed as well. Lighting profiles can be created, saved, and loaded to the keyboard through the Obinskit
Up to 16 key macros can be programmed through the Obinskit. Saved macros can be stored to the onboard memory and no need to use software to re-activate
Just plug the USB cable into the board, click update, and the Obinskit will do the auto job
For any incident (e.g. power failure, computer crash) occurs during the firmware upgrade, use the IAP mode to recover the keyboard.