The warranty covers all defects compared to the specification of the product in question, that may arise in the product within the warranty period mentioned below, however, with the exceptions set out below. Unless otherwise explicitly stated in documents provided in connection with the purchase, the warranty period is twelve (12) months.
The warranty period starts when the product(s) is delivered to the first end-user. The following conditions are NOT covered by the warranty:
- Defects that have been caused by wrongful use, incorrect installation, incorrect repairs/modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, including but not limited to “burn in”, overdriving of speakers and similar wrongful use.
- Defects that have been caused by lightning, fire, water, or other events of force majeure.
- Defects caused by normal use and tear
How to Claim
With the herein stated exceptions to claim under the warranty, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if a defect covered by the warranty arises in your product within the warranty period. We will rectify the defect by, at our mutual choice, either repairing the defective product or replacing it with a product of same or similar type and condition.
To proceed with a claim, please include the following information in your email:
- The order number of the product
- A picture/video clip of the product, showing the issue
- A description of the product issue
Our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not receive an email from us within 48 hours, please check your spam folder.